Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community.

The app connecting teachers and learners in Japan Forums 英語の質問箱 English Learners’ Forum Can you read and write in English but have difficulties Speaking?

• Can you read and write in English but have difficulties Speaking?

Posted by TeacherMay on April 7, 2021 at 5:29 pm

Look no further, I have have the best course for you! You will be speaking English from the first class no matter what your English level is. Contact me today to find out how to enrol for my English Course.
    Look forward to meeting you soon!
    Teacher May

TutorJason replied 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • faroo21

June 4, 2021 at 2:19 pm
    4 Stars
    Free User

Cross cultural communication plays a vital role to better understand and accept different cultures and diversities in your home country. So, I would like to introduce multicultural study program which is different from traditional study. This program will equip with rich cultures and communications from all around the world, after attaining success, students will get to know about cultures, traditions and will enhance their knowledge by interacting with scholars all around the world. Free Conversation classes in English…Let’s learn and have fun together.
    Reach me out on [email protected]
    WhatsApp call:+818047095494

• TutorJason

June 19, 2021 at 5:28 pm
    9 Stars
    Free User

Yes, and that is a common struggle for many learners, actually, since speaking and listening are skills quite different than reading and writing. But the more you practice speaking and listening, the more you will improve. Don’t give up! : )