Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community.

• 日常英会話について

Posted by Hiroaki0124 on 2020年7月3日 at 1:40 pm

将来的に日常英会話程度の英語を話せるようになりたいと思っております。
    ごくまれに外国人の方とお話しする時があるのですが、
    どうしても学校で習ったがちがちの文法を使用して話をしてしまいます。
    たまにジョークなども交えての話ができるようになるには、どのような学習方法がありますか?
    宜しくお願い致します。

TeacherMay が返信しました 3 年前 10 先生 · 9 返信
  • 9 返信
  • Gee

2020年10月23日 at 3:12 pm
    9 スター
    Free User

PLease watch this Ted Talk:

https://www.ted.com/talks/matilda_lanner_i_am_a_slang_user_slang_is_good_and_here_s_why

A very informative person extolling the virtues of slang.

Slang is the ordinary man’s vernacular. Go for it!

• jye21

2020年11月4日 at 12:10 am
    1 スター
    Free User

Hi be my student and teach you how to speak in english with a correct grammar and speak in naturalway.

• LondonAshley

2020年11月16日 at 4:05 pm
    4 スター
    Free User

私はいくつかの無料の会話クラスをお勧めします、私たちはいくつかのジョークを試すことができます。

無料トライアルのレッスンをしてみませんか。

• smithowain

2020年12月15日 at 12:31 am
    2 スター
    Free User

I think your best bet is to do a home stay or working holiday overseas, but failing that one on one classes would probably be your best option. A lot of group classes will be geared toward delivering what is considered the essentials of English language, i.e standard language that most English speakers will understand. You could also try watching movies in English (and subtitles in Japanese). Let me know if you have any other questions. I have a lot of experience teaching all kinds of classes

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    2021年2月8日 at 9:49 pm
    0 スター
    Free User

Hiroaki0124,
    I don’t know what level your English currently is but I think you need to build up from a strong foundation first.
    Some jokes are simple but humor can be very difficult to get until you understand the culture and the situation. I have lived in Japan for over twenty years but I often don’t understand Japanese jokes on tv.
    I suggest you learn from a general English text and as you get better at English you will be able to speak more naturally and understand more and hopefully even be able to understand and use jokes.
    If you have speaking practice your teacher will help you to speak more naturally. If you use the language to communicate it will be easier to remember it.
    Good luck ✊

• Zen

2021年2月15日 at 2:33 pm
    14 スター
    Free User

Hi,

Daily English Conversational class is helpful to speak practical English, you can also learn some Idioms for some sorts of jokes. Watching English movies, with English subtitle (as you want), is also advisable to get some new expressions 😉

• Lianne

2021年2月16日 at 6:47 pm
    4 スター
    Free User

英語の笑う映画を見て。真似して。何回も練習して。自然に使いる。頑張ってね。

ごめん日本語が上手でわありません。

• salmamoguib

2021年2月23日 at 8:22 am
    11 スター
    Free User

YouTubeで自分が好きな話題についての英語のビデオを探したり、なんか面白いネイティブvloggerのビデオをたくさん見たりしてみたら、いいと思います。その方法が時間をかかる場合があるけど、よく使ったら、本当に役に立つ方法になります。それに、ユーチューバーが使った表現を自分で使ってみてください。外国人の友達とかソーシャルメディアで使ったほうがいいです。
    高校生の頃から英語のYouTubeビデオを見ましたから、今日常生活の表現やジョークを簡単に理解します。
    頑張ってくださいね。

• TeacherMay

2021年4月7日 at 5:23 pm
    12 スター
    Free User

Watching TV series and movies or listening to music is great in English, however if you want to gain confidence speaking English the best thing to do is practice as much as you can! Let me know if you are interested in English conversation classes!

Start of Discussion
0 地域名・駅名等 0 replies June 2018
Now