Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community.

• Your favourite book in your childhood

Posted by Iris on 2021年11月6日 at 6:27 am

Please share me your favourite book in your childhood.

As an option;

I would be happy if you can also answer the following questions 🙂

1 Why do you like that book?

2 Do you think adults can also enjoy it?

3 is that written in English?

Iris

Elise が返信しました 2 年, 1 ヶ月前 4 先生 · 5 返信
  • 5 返信
  • Aika

2021年11月6日 at 6:18 pm
    6 スター
    Free User

The Snowy Day” is great for all children
    “The Snowy Day” is a lovely story. One of the most wonderful features in this book is that it features a young African American boy but never mentions his race. I feel that it is important for kids across all cultures to see positive images of children of different races. This story is sweet and kind. I think that children from all backgrounds will enjoy this story, yes it’s written in english

• Iris

2021年11月7日 at 3:46 am
      3021 スター
      Free User

Thank you for nice comments, Rebecca. I am adult but I am also interested in that book because to be honest I didn’t think profoundly about the race until I go to foreign countries. I will read it now!

Thank you 🙂

Iris

• Bensei

2021年11月7日 at 4:00 pm
    391 スター
    Pro

Hi @Iris, I loved the Harry Potter books when I was a child. I actually grew up being roughly the same age as Harry when each new book came out. Things like starting to be interested in girls happened at the same time for us ? I feel like we grew up together.

• Iris

2021年11月7日 at 5:40 pm
    3021 スター
    Free User

Ahaha. Thank you for the lovely comments. I also like the books. They are loved by many people beyond generations 🙂

Thank you

Iris

• Elise

2022年3月4日 at 10:25 pm
    5 スター
    Free User

Hi @Iris , my favorite book is Peter pan, it’s a really nice story. I love how he can fly , fight the pirates, interact with fairies and a lot more cute things. The best point it has is that whether you’re a child or an adult you’ll just fall in love with it once you start it.

Start of Discussion
0 地域名・駅名等 0 replies June 2018
Now